(PDF) Wake Me When It's Funny

Top Forums 案山子の掲示板 (PDF) Wake Me When It's Funny

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Aaron Henkel 3 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Aaron Henkel

Wake Me When It’s Funny
    How to Break into Show Business and Stay

by Garry Marshall, Lori Marshall

🔗 Wake Me When It’s Funny | READ MORE 🔗

• Author: Garry Marshall, Lori Marshall
    • Language: english
    • Format: paperback, 352 pages
    • Genres: film
    • ISBN: 9781557042880 (1557042888)
    • Publisher: Newmarket Press
    • Release date: July 1, 1997

About The Book

This memoir and show-business primer from one of film and TV’s most successful writer-producer-director-actors (Pretty Woman, Happy Days, Laverne & Shirley, Mork & Mindy, Murphy Brown) gives sound advice on how to create comedy, break into TV, shoot movies, and deal with Hollywood. 40 b/w photos.

Garry (“Allergic to Everything but Success”) Marshall has written hundreds of TV scripts, produced and created 14 prime-time series, including The Odd Couple and Happy Days, and has written a number of stage plays. This entertaining portrait of Marshall’s life takes readers on a tumultuous, behind-the-scenes journey, from his early days to the peak of sitcom success to his work in movies today. 32 pages of photos.

Hardback Wake Me When It’s Funny download on IndieBound. EPUB book Wake Me When It’s Funny Garry Marshall read online on PocketBook. TXT ebook Wake Me When It’s Funny buy on Barnes & Noble. PDF ebook Wake Me When It’s Funny by Garry Marshall Kindle.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Reply To: (PDF) Wake Me When It's Funny
Your information: