(Audiobook) My Mam Shirley (Tales of the Notorious Hudson Family) by Julie Shaw

Top Forums 案山子の掲示板 (Audiobook) My Mam Shirley (Tales of the Notorious Hudson Family) by Julie Shaw

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  masokada 3 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Ann Hunter

My Mam Shirley
    (Tales of the Notorious Hudson Family, #3)
    by Julie Shaw

📕 My Mam Shirley : CLICK HERE 📕

• ISBN: 9780007542284 (0007542283)
    • Language: english
    • First published: November 13, 2014
    • Release date: December 4, 2014
    • Publisher: HarperCollins Publishers Ltd.
    • Series: Tales of the Notorious Hudson Family, #3
    • Author: Julie Shaw
    • Format: paperback, 240 pages

About The Book

Gangs, poverty, corruption — 17-year-old Shirley Read, growing up in Bradford in the ‘50s, knows all about the Canterbury Estate and the notorious Hudsons who rule it. But when she falls for one of the Hudson lads, nothing and no one — including her own father — is going to stand in her way.

Whisked away into a world of newspaper tablecloths and jam-jar cups, Shirley gradually comes to see one big happy family that gets by on almost nothing, surviving only on loyalty, laughter and love — things she’s never known before.

But when tragedy rocks the estate in one of the greatest scandals of the era, will these be enough to see the family through?

It wasn’t just the Hudson boys who have a story to tell: from matriarch Annie, who gave birth to 13 children, to daughters Margaret and Eunice, who married up and out, each had a personality as indomitable as the last.

Heartbreaking and heartwarming in equal measure, this is the vivid account of the ‘Tucker’ girls; the resourceful women at the helm of a notorious Bradford family, holding the family together when tragedy strikes.

MP3 My Mam Shirley read online on iPad on Walmart. EPUB ebook My Mam Shirley Julie Shaw. Hardback book My Mam Shirley download for Kindle on Book Depository. PDF ebook My Mam Shirley by Julie Shaw buy cheap.

Paperback book My Mam Shirley read Android. Online My Mam Shirley by Julie Shaw download on Bookshop. TXT ebook My Mam Shirley Julie Shaw buy for PocketBook on Barnes & Noble. FB2 book My Mam Shirley.

#72263 Reply

masokada

Melody – V.C. Andrews – 9780671534714

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Reply To: (Audiobook) My Mam Shirley (Tales of the Notorious Hudson Family) by Julie Shaw
Your information: