(FB2) The Story of My Father

Top Forums 案山子の掲示板 (FB2) The Story of My Father

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  masokada 3 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Abbie Seaman

The Story of My Father
    by Sue Miller

📕 The Story of My Father : READ MORE 📕

• Publisher: Random House Trade Paperbacks
    • First published: January 1, 2003
    • Genres: memoir, biography, autobiography
    • Release date: June 8, 2004
    • Language: english
    • ISBN: 9780345455444 (0345455444)
    • Author: Sue Miller
    • Format: paperback, 208 pages

About The Book

In the fall of 1988, Sue Miller found herself caring for her father, James Nichols, once a truly vital man, as he succumbed to Alzheimer’s disease. Beginning an intensely personal journey, she recalls the bitter irony of watching this church historian wrestle with his increasingly befuddled notion of time and meaning. She details the struggles with doctors, her own choices, and the attempt to find a caring response to a disease whose special cruelty is to diminish the humanity of those it strikes. In luminous prose, Sue Miller has fashioned a compassionate inventory of two lives, a memoir destined to offer comfort to all sons and daughters struggling to make peace with their fathers and with themselves.

MOBI The Story of My Father by Sue Miller buy. TXT book The Story of My Father download Android on Barnes & Noble. FB2 ebook The Story of My Father.

EPUB The Story of My Father Sue Miller read online on reader on IndieBound. MP3 book The Story of My Father buy cheap on Audible. FictionBook ebook The Story of My Father Sue Miller for iPhone.

Online book The Story of My Father by Sue Miller download on Book Depository. Hardback The Story of My Father read on iPad. Hardcover ebook The Story of My Father by Sue Miller buy cheap.

#72864 Reply

masokada

I Wore the Ocean in the Shape of a Girl by Kelle Groom – 9781451616682

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Reply To: (FB2) The Story of My Father
Your information: