(Audiobook) Persuasion IQ

Top Forums 案山子の掲示板 (Audiobook) Persuasion IQ

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  masokada 3 years ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Mues Conaway

Persuasion IQ
    The 10 Skills You Need to Get Exactly What You Want

by Kurt W. Mortensen

🔥 Persuasion IQ — Click Here 🔥

• ISBN: 9780814409930 (0814409938)
    • Author: Kurt W. Mortensen
    • Release date: June 11, 2008
    • Format: hardcover, 336 pages
    • Publisher: AMACOM
    • Genres: business, psychology, leadership, communication
    • Language: english

About The Book

Do you realize how much your professional success, your income, and even your personal relationships depend on your ability to persuade, influence, and motivate other people? Yet many of us continue to use outdated techniques for convincing others…or worse yet, have no technique at all.

Kurt Mortensen, through his Persuasion Institute, has sought out and studied the world’s top persuaders, and with his specially formulated Persuasion I.Q. assessment — the most comprehensive persuasion resource available today — he lets readers in on the essential habits, traits, and behaviors necessary to cultivate their natural persuasive abilities. Concentrating on the 10 major Persuasion I.Q. skills, the book allows readers to determine their own current Persuasion I.Q., helping them to identify their strengths and weaknesses, and starting them down a path to enormous success and wealth. The book reveals powerful techniques that will enable them to:

– read people quickly

– create instant trust

– get others to take immediate action

– close more sales

– win over clients

– accelerate business success

– earn what they’re really worth

– influence others to accept their points of view

– win negotiations

– enhance relationships

– and — most important — hear the magical word “yes” more often!

Whether you are selling a product, presenting an idea, or asking for a raise, persuasion is the magic ingredient. This powerful, life-changing book will transform anyone into a persuasion genius.

PDF book Persuasion IQ Kurt W. Mortensen for Kindle. TXT ebook Persuasion IQ buy cheap on Bookshop. FictionBook Persuasion IQ by Kurt W. Mortensen read on IndieBound. MOBI ebook Persuasion IQ download Android. Hardcover book Persuasion IQ on reader.

#73996 Reply

masokada

The Story of My Father · Sue Miller · 9780345455444

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Reply To: (Audiobook) Persuasion IQ
Your information: